Friday, November 24, 2017

Gingerbread Man Character Hats....Flash Freebie For Followers!

At some point
I'll grow out of
my hat making stage.
...and you'll start doing
lots of something else!
That's how you roll.
They are simple,
easy to make,
and most importantly...
they make me smile.

Happiness can be fleeting....
so I've learned
to grab it where I can!
#truth

Here are some
Gingerbread Man
character hats to help
put a smile on YOUR face!

You can have your students
used these hats to retell the story,
or have them wear the hats during
small group and have a mini
Reader's Theater as you read through
your favorite version of the story.
FUN!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Gingerbread-Man-Character-Hats-3439866
To Download Click Here.

Run! Run!
As Fast As You Can!
Download this Flash Freebie
of the Gingerbread Man!

If you missed it,
become a follower here
and on TPT to catch
any future goodies!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment